Friends of the Festival
‘Friends’ are a network of people who enthusiastically support the festival. The group was started because each year lots and lots of people come up to Festival Committee members and say “This is a terrific event for our community! How can I help?”
Become a ‘Friend’ is our answer!
What do they do?
‘Friends’ support the festival in a variety of ways:
● Cheerlead! Spread the word about the festival.
● Provide input to the festival committee.
● Volunteer on festival day.
● Participate in fundraisers.
● House an artist for one night.
How do I become one?
Sign Up! Membership in the Friends network will cost just $20 per year. For that you’ll get a Festival tote bag and a button to wear that says ‘I’m a Friend of the Festival’. Plus you’ll be helping us with our budget and getting behind a wonderful community event.